1. Get permission to visit the locale.
2. Do some background information searching.
3. Go with a plan (what is the problem being researched? what do you want to learn? Verify?)
4. Check out the area for drafts, exists, entrances.
5. Create a simple map of the area marking normal readings for areas, adding exits, air ducts, etc. Note times, temperatures, etc.
6. Take multiple readings of the locations and mark on the map.
7. Develop a case file, dated, in order on each visit.
Ghouls and Ghosts of Greenock, Scotland
4 months ago